Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday





It's Friday! The best news, is that the airplane starter should be here today! I wasn't expecting it to be shipped until next Thursday at the earliest. Soooo I can put it in tonight and go flying tomorrow cause it's supposed to be nice all weekend.

I've made some friends on Blogger, and I read them every day, so it has inspired me to post some more. I'm not very expressive, and am not a very good writer, but I made this blog so I could post a response to a couple of others. Sometimes it's good to vent though.

Since I started posting comments on other sites, I've had over 130 views of my profile in the last few weeks (up from 5 for the last year)

I would link to other blogs, but I don't know how, and I would like to get a counter, but don't know how to do that either. I looked, but I haven't spent much time or figured it out. If it's simple, please let me know. If it's complicated, never mind. ;-)

October 4-6 is the Sonex gathering in Crossville, TN. I'll be flying the Cessna to this one since I have not finished my Sonex yet. Maybe next year.

I like the paint job (second one), but I've been struggling with ideas for my paint. I want something colorful, and I was going to primarily be yellow, but all the factory planes are now being painted yellow and I think there are too many. So I'll probably go with white, but I want some stripes and such, but am not artistic enough to come up with something cool. Since Dad was in the Flying Tigers (not as a pilot though), I thought about having shark teeth on the front, but don't want it too lame. The one at the top is not toooo lame, but borderline.









5 comments:

Mayden' s Voyage said...

Hey Bob-
I'm glad you'll get some air time this weekend- the weather is gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful time :)

Linking someone is very easy: When you sign in- look to the top right side of your page- and you will see "Customize"- click it.
Then you will see "Add page element" on the side of your page- click that- and look for something that says "Link List" (not just "list")- click on it. It will bring up a box that will allow you to add the http address of your favorite bloggers- and the name of their blog.

It sounds a little complicated, but if you play with it for just a little while- you'll see it's very easy- I promise :)

The tracker is similar- but let's try one thing at a time :)

Loved the pic's of the plane!

Steph said...

Linking is uber easy, if I can do it anyone can. To check your stats, click on a sitemeter button or statcounter on someone elses blog, sign up and follow the step by step instructions.

Easy peasy!

Bad Bob said...

Thanks Ladies,
I'll give it a go when I get a minute. So far today, it's been a MONDAY!

? said...

Look at you. You have hot chicks like Steph and Mayden's Voyage commenting on your blog. You're turnin' into a pimp, Bad Bob!

Bad Bob said...

Hey BB,
That's what I'm here for..., well sort of. I love being around hot chicks!!