Tuesday, May 09, 2006

T.U.R.D

Tuesdays Usually Really Drag.
Pretty good acronym for Tuesday huh? Thanks to my buddy Bill for coming up with that one.
Now all I need is one for Wednesdays and I'm set!

Well, I got my grades for this semester. Two more A's. YAY!!! I can hardly wait until it's over though.

I've never done very well in school and I'm very happy that I've been able to get straight A's. Part of it is only taking 2 classes a semester. When I went to school before, I was working 30-35hrs a week and taking a full load of classes.

I feel much better today than yesterday. I went to the doctor last week because of a bad spider bite and the medicine he gave me (had me buy) made me feel horrible.

I think that Alan Shore is my new hero. I really like his matter of fact dry wit, way with words, and how he can stare down anyone. I do smile more than he does, but he is the man!

No comments: