Friday, May 26, 2006

Big Race Weekend

Saturday is the Busch race at Charlotte and the Truck race at Mansfield, Ohio.
Sunday is the best day for racing for me. I haven't missed the start of the Indy 500 in many many years, and although I may not watch the whole thing, I will watch the end as well. Then the Coca Cola 600.

I heard Carlos Mencia (Mind of Mencia on the Comedy Channel) this morning on the John Boy and Billy Big Show. He can only get away with saying the things he does because he is a minority, but he makes me laugh. He said California was talking about sending the illegals back to Mexico and building a wall. "Who's gonna build it after that?" His plan would be to have them build the wall and then say, "It looks really good on this side...How does it look on the other side?". When they go over to see the other side, close the door. You probably had to hear him say it, because it probably loses something in print.

The other thing he said I thought was funny was the reason so many illegals are here is that they don't want to be around a bunch of Mexicans. Sooooo....we should let as many as want to come over here come and in about a year they will feel that there are too many Mexicans here and move to Canada. Then it'll be their problem.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

word up!

Bad Bob said...

Wow! I have a comment! That's the first one and from someone I don't even know. Somebody actually read my post!