Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Texas Taildragger




I'm flying all over the place this summer. I will be getting back to work on the Sonex pretty soon as the 152 will move to another place for a while. Ervin will be using it to finish his training for his private pilot's license.

It's been fun, but expensive at $4.60 + a gallon for avgas. Oh well. I have about 400 hours and over 25% of them are tailwheel hours now. The Sonex will run on car gas and about the same number of gallons per hour although it runs 170 instead of 105 or so.

I feel special even though at work I feel like a big fuckin loser! It seems our district doesn't want old men as school administrators.

3 comments:

? said...

It seems our district doesn't want old men as school administrators.

They don't want a man with a Master's degree who can fly?! Punk bitches. They're just jealous.

Bad Bob said...

Not only can I fly, I can build real airplanes. I'm building my second one in my garage....Thanks for the post.

? said...

You can TOTALLY pick up on chicks with that line.