Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I guess you'd call me a Libertarian

This Story pisses me off!
I'm so glad that Kerry is not our president. Not that I think that George is doing a great job either.
I think anyone in politics has to be somewhat corrupt to be there anyway, but that Frankestein looking S.O.B. and his anti-American wife irritate me all to hell.

Many of my friends went to Vietnam, and a few didn't come back. I was in the last lottery and even had a low number, but wasn't picked. I felt fortunate in that. It was a scary time, just like now, but we are in Iraq, and need to do the best we can and what is right. We need to finish what we started, and I hate it every day when we lose soldiers anywhere, but that is one of the risks taken when signing up.

I'm glad I live here, but I'm afraid that when people like John Kerry do get elected it makes us more vulnerable to terrorist and non-terrorist attacks.

I have never voted "for" anyone for president. Always against. This year for Governor of South Carolina, I will be voting against Mark Sanford He is just a spoiled rich kid who wants to send his kids to private school at the expense of public education. I don't care what you say you've done to improve South Carolina. You are doing your best to destroy public education in the name of "competition". Do your homework, moron, and you'll find that vouchers aren't working.

No comments: